Welcome To Chocolate Musings where 'Chocolate Rules', and all your other cares and worries are left behind amid a flurry of shiny whisks, empty bowls and worn out spatulas.

I have decided to do a spin-off of my Food Blog "
Platter Chatter With Patricia" and devote it entirely to Chocloate, as I think it might have some appeal to all the chocolate lovers. Here you will find monthly features relating to all things about chocolate, and many fine chocolate recipes and chocolate culinary delights. There will be many videos for presentation as well as opportunities to Listen Live to Internet broadcasts about chocolate as well. I trust you will enjoy your visit and find some items of interest to you.

Now before this luscious chocolate truffle on the plate sitting beside me disappears into the mouth of my precious cat, I best lunge for the last bite.

Sweet Dreams!

Patricia





Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Leftover Queen


Whether you are seeking ways to serve up some rather ordinary leftovers and turning them into a visual feast for the eyes and the soul, or looking for some other mouth-watering recipes to reward you long overdue palate, then look no further and take some special time to visit

Jenn's brilliant Blog is chocked full of all kinds of wonderful delights including a Pantry and Herb Garden with some superb and very selective information for every individual who enjoys spending time in the kitchen. I especially enjoy having the convenience of a Food Safety Section available on Jenn's Blog....it is so perfect if you would like to know more about food handling and storage. Jenn also has a wonderful Forum available on her Blog....a great way to communicate with other Food and Culinary Bloggers and to share our love of cooking. Best of all is Jenn's absolutely fantastic Foodie Blog Roll. What a great way to have just heaps of other Food Blogs available at your fingertips. With Jenn's permission I have added it to my own Blog here for easy access to so many other Blogs. You can find it in my right hand sidebar, and you can contact Jenn on her Blog if you wish to add it to your Food Blog too. It is an excellent blogging tool for all food bloggers.

Thanks so very much for inviting me to your Foodie Blog Roll Jenn!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Patricia! Thank you so much for all of your kind words here and thanks for the email. I promise I will get back with you very soon! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete